Thursday, February 16, 2012

Yankee Candle Releases New Limited Fragrances!

Chocolate Bunnies
What a cute decoration piece for Easter!  Not sure how big a fan I would be of a milk chocolate fragrance, But this may be a candle I just set out during Easter and occasionally open the lid to get a sniff of yummy chocolate!

Lucky Shamrock
Had to post this one.  Now being an Irish boy, last year when this fragrance was released for St. Patty's day I HAD to buy it!  I have to post on here that the fragrance description Yankee give it, "A touch of the Emerald Isle . . . the fresh scent of lush, green hills kissed by a sparkle of sunshine" was not at all close.  Sorry Yankee, but you tried to put a new name, a new label and a new description on your old Green Grass fragrance.  I was a little disappointed here.  However, you got me, being that I am still an  Irish boy I had to add it to my collection.  But, I never burned it and later returned it for something I could actually use.



NEW! Water Inspirations Collection
I am very excited out this collection!  I do hope it lives up to all my excitement.  This collection includes three new scents.  Mandarin Water, Spring Water & Lotus Water (not pictured).

Here are the fragrance descriptions.

Mandarin Water:
      "Sunny and sparkling . . . this effervescent scent is like a tall glass of cool water with a spritz of citrus."

Spring Water:
"This light and airy mix of spring blossoms and driftwood makes every room feel clean, fresh, fabulous."

Lotus Water:
"This calming combination of leafy greens, bamboo flower and musk helps melt away the stresses of the day."

Hoping to get my hands on a few real soon so I will update with my thoughts!

Want to get some for yourself?
Purchase at http://www.yankeecandle.com/ or at a Yankee Candle store near you!

Devin, The Candleman

No comments:

Post a Comment